Monday, April 26, 2010

Costco

Been demoing the Cricut at the Bloomingdale Costco and having such a great time! All the employees have been so nice and helpful. Saturday was hat day so of course I decided we had to participate! I made a crown from the Once Upon A Princess and wore it all day! Added a little glitter and my crown was a hit! I offered to make some crowns for some of the guys who "forgot" but they declined!!! lol They have been doing our restocking which is also a very nice thing. It's really cool because it's the Costco I shop at so I feel like family. In fact, since we didn't have product on Wednesday they asked us to stay Monday THEN they asked us to stay Tuesday and Wednesday too but we've been cleared for Tuesday only. It's kinda cool. We've been very successful so hopefully we'll be able to come back to Bloomingdale in the not so distant future. Dana called and asked me to go to Merrilville and work a show for 4 days so I'll be there over the weekend then back for a few days then Bedford Park OR Issaqua Washington. We'll see what happens.

I'm tired and have a long day tomorrow so I'm going to hit the sack. I love my job!!

No comments: