Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frustration

Ok, I think I'm doomed not to make this challenge for the dirtyscraps.blogspot.com!!! Last night I figured out one of my peeves, not a big deal thing, just one of those that is aggravating. I won't give it away because I'm a fighter and I WILL get this done. I got the journalling all done and I took my pictures today. Now I am trying to put them onto my pc. Now I'm not very computer savvy, but I'm trying. I got a new camera for my birthday and I have Photoshop which I can do some things with. BUT, the memory card won't find in the slots on my laptop. AND I can't find the cord to attach the camera. So you see why I think I'm being messed with.

I did find a new scrapbook store locally. Serendipity is in Bartlett and is so cute! They have a small space in Banbury Fair and are hosting their first crop this weekend. 30 people have signed up so she's off to a great start.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll get it! :)

Carla said...

You'll get it! I got Photoshop for Christmas too and I have yet to understand it. I can't wait to see your layout!

ascrappersdream said...

Thank you both Pinky and Carla! I AM getting there!