Friday, August 9, 2013

NEW YEAR

Ok, off the pity pot. I have forgiven myself and will set an alarm and put it on my calendar to post because you are important and I want to teach. It's that simple. I want to share all kinds of things.

 So, the first thing I will share is not craft related but I just finished a book on my kindle and HVE to pass it on. It is "The Husband's Secret," by Liane Moriarty. Great book. I have been seeing reviews for it all over the place, women's magazines, Sunday paper, book reviews, so many places and it sounded interesting so I had to get it. Complex characters, twists and turns; a book I couldn't put down. It made me begging to find out what happens next to these people. I hope she writes a sequel because it needs to be written. I read A LOT. Those who know me, know that fact. lol If you have read it, let me know what you thought.

Next post will be crafty!!!

No comments: