Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday in Chicago!!!

Did anyone try and see the Perseid Meteor Shower last night??? It was a bit cloudy but I did try. Kind of hard with the street lights and stuffShould be better tonight. If anybody takes pictures send them! 

Wednesday I am going to get the CT scan on my left elbow. We'll see how that goes. Don't really want to replace the entire elbow but will see what the 3rd doctor says. Whatever it takes to get rid of the pain. Right. 

Will be working on the Scrap Room and the Studio today and tomorrow so I can get them up and running. Yes I am blessed to have both and No I won't show before pictures. LOL Trust me, you don't want to see them. I got to see Ivy last week and show her how to do something on the Gypsy!!! That was cool. She kept saying, "What the...." and "That is so cool!" When I showed how to save it there was already a file saved and it was MY NAME!!! She had taken one of my classes and forgot what she learned. So, Ivy, post here what you made!!!

Getting busy!!

No comments: