Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Strange idea

I was one of the original demonstrators who traveled around the country showing people how to use the Cricut machines and also selling them. I really loved doing it. The machines are wonderful and really add to my scrapbooking and cardmaking projects so I get excited when I can teach people how to use them. In my demo kit which I was given the option of purchasing at a pretty good price there was a pink plastic cake that we used to put the cuttings from the Cricut Cake machine on. I'm not quite sure what I will do with this but I thought of sending it around to other demonstrators and have us all sign it and send it to Provo. Kind of like a memento. Ok, I have a stress fracture in my right foot but I'm not on pain meds so I can't really blame this idea on that so I don't know where it came from.

I met up with some fellow Illinois Cricut Circlettes on Saturday and it was fun. I actually got a 2-page layout done WITH PICTURES!!! Of course it helped that I had to stay put since I'm usually running around socializing and helping other people. So this stress fracture put a crimp in my style so to speak.

Oh there is a new little creature here at home. We're fostering another black lab who came from the tornadoes of Alabama. His name is Toby and he's about 9 weeks old and only 7 pounds so we need to put some weight on him. He's a little cutie. Very quiet but he isn't shaking so I hope he isn't traumatized.

Time to put some ice on my foot.

No comments: