Monday, May 23, 2011

OhMyCrafts

I am so excited!!! I will be going to the OhMyCrafts Discovering Possibilities Event in Salt Lake City in October! I get to be a student instead of a teacher!! They're having 10 classes, a trip to the warehouse, lots of fun activities and more. It's my birthday present from the hubby. Check out the website- ohmycrafts.com and put in discovering possibilities event into the search box. It sounds like such a blast and I can't wait to go. If anybody signs up put my name in the referral box. Yes, I do get something out of it but it's never happened on a referral so it would be fun! And let me know if you're going so we can meet up!!

Thanks Amy for putting this together!!!!!

1 comment:

ohmycrafts said...

Thanks for sharing this! All of us at Oh My Crafts are excited for Discovering Possibilities 2011 and the chance to meet and make new friends!

Here is the link to the sign ups for Discovering Possibilities if you want to check it out! http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7a6ylvbab&oeidk=a07e39et39c5e608f1b