Friday, May 14, 2010

Popsicle Toes

This past week I found a website called everydaycricut.com. They have guest designers showing projects they have designed and made using their cricut and design studio, or gypsy, and cuttlebug. I have been blown away by the projects this week. Donna Mundinger was the guest designer and has to be one of the most creative people I've ever seen. I demo the cricut for Provo and get people excited about using their machine for the basics and they need to know where they could go. Donna's blog is THE place to go. I can't wit to see what she comes up with next. If I knew what I was doing I would add her link but I have to get my webby friend to do it for me. Here's the link to Donna's blog. (for my 50th birthday could i please have some of her talent?????) lol

No comments: