Friday, May 21, 2010

Cricut Cartridges

Have you seen the new releases????? OMG "Toy Story" is coming!!!! I'm so excited! Now I can make Mr. Potato Head and his angry eyes!! I love that. I'll tell the family that I have my "angry eyes in" and give them "the look." lol

There's also Cindy Loo, Freshly Picked, Wall Decor and More and Mini Monsters. Finally a Halloween cartridge that is cute and spooky too! Can you imagine the cute Trick-or-Treat bags you could make??? Or even a whole party? Wow. My brain is a hurricane thinking of everything.

Today I have to iron my black pants and pick up a couple of things for my YUDU demo in Minnesota tomorrow. I'm excited about it. I'll have my satchel with my things, fly in, demo then fly out. Kind of like Mary Poppins. But no umbrella.

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes!

No comments: