Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time Flies

Busy, Busy, Busy!! So many changes over the past few weeks! The pilot program for the Provocraft/Costco Road Shows has gotten so big and a lot of the Costcos have requested our demos that ProvoCraft had to outsource the program to ASM. I was very lucky to have asked to hop on there as a ProvoCraft Field Event Manager and I couldn't be happier! I get to help others learn how to demo the Cricut all over the place. I love the traveling, meeting the customers, and of course I love my Cricut! No, I will not tell you how many cartridges I own because my husband can read this!!! lol My daughter even used it last night to cut some letters for her presentation for college class! So I'll be hitting the road and I'll keep you up-dated on my adventures!!
Keep on cutting. Have you seen the new cartridges that are coming out??? OMG, I need them in my life!!!!

No comments: