Monday, March 15, 2010

Crop

The "Spring Fling" crop is coming up and I'm getting excited! The theme is Sweet 16 since it's the 16th year for National Scrapbook Day which is officially the first Saturday in May. So we're doing lots of different things based around Sweet 16. (and you thought I was going to spill the beans!!) gotcha!! It's very exciting so if you're signed up to go I promise you'll have fun. I'll be teaching several classes. One on the new misting techniques and I'll have stencils cut from the Cricut and if you've never embossed, now is the time to learn!

Oh, I have to brag about my son. Erik made the English Honor Society and I think that's kinda cool. He's majoring in English at NIU and finishes up in August. Him and I have a fantastic relationship. We talk about everything. We can have intelligent conversations about so many different things. History, art, music, movies, books, you name it, we'll talk about it. He's also a sensitive guy. He'll call his grandparents just to say hi. What 21 year old does things like that? He's polite, loves kids, and they love him back. There are 2 little girls who are cousins, one is 6 the other is 1 who both are in love with him. The 6 year old says she's going to marry him and the 1 year old just lights up when she sees him. I have people come up to me and tell me he stopped by when he was in town to see how they were. Like at places he used to work. Friends' parents. Or even just when he sees people out and about. He just amazes me. I feel very blessed to have him in my life.

No comments: