Monday, October 26, 2009

Crop Weekend

Had a great time at Karen's crop at Eaglewood Resort this past weekend. Demo'd the Cricut and the Gypsy by Provo Craft and finding new things about both every time I use them! I think that's cool, you can never know everything about a product so I love to learn as much as I can.

I also became a Great-Aunt again! My niece Kathy and her husband Brian had a baby boy on Friday! He was supposed to wait until Aunt Thea got there but you know kids! Can't follow directions and have minds of their own! Everyone is doing well and Big Brother Sean seems to be excited, so far. I'm sure there will be times when he wonders when Ben will go "home" but he'll make a great big brother.

Karen has another crop coming up in November so we are getting ready for that and the BIG crop in January. Stay tuned for more info. The theme for January is "Chinese New Year" and it will be the year of the Tiger so get ready to roar.

Stay tuned for more info!

No comments: