Saturday, October 17, 2009

2 days in a row!

Today the weather is crappy but it is 50 degrees out. My friend Meslissa is going to culinary school and has to practice cooking and guess who gets to be a guinea pig??? Yup, she is cooking for Jeff and I and 6 of our friends. It smells so good in here! Usually each of us brings goodies so it's really hard for everyone not to bring something over. Kinda funny really.
Our little group has decided to do something together once a month. This month is our dinner. Wonder what will come up next??? I just realized that in 2 weeks I'll be leaving for Florida!!! I guess I'm a bit nervous about being in the delivery room but excited too. The only other times was when I had Erik and Brittany. I remember when they started to pull B out, I kept asking, "What is it? What is it?" and they said, "A head." Then the rest of her popped out and I had my girl. I wanted an older boy and younger sister and I thank God that that is exactly what I got.
Well, off to check out what those smells are!

au revoire

No comments: