Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Neighbors

I thought I'd tell you about my neighbors. They are the coolest bunch of people I know. We lived in Hong Kong for 3 years and I refused to sell the house because I wanted a home to come home to and a family to come home to. They are our family. My kids have grown up with these awesome people and they know that there is always someone they can talk to. We all look out for each other. My husband Jeff had to live in New York for 2 years because of work and who was there to help when the water heater broke? They were. ANYTIME!!! Day or night. Hey, Thea, close your garage door. Oops. Can you guys let Rocky out? Hey, who has a bottle of Patron in the freezer??? Guess who?? My family. The Sanoshys, Ludwigs, Coreys,and the Muhrs. The Kalamazoo Krew. Gotts love ya!!!

No comments: