Wednesday, February 19, 2014

COPICS

In April I will be taking the certification classes from COPIC. They will be here in Chicago teaching the classes and I am very excited to be able to take the classes so I can offer them in the Studio. So after I am certified you will be able to get out those alcohol markers to take your stamping to a whole new level! We will be blending, blending, blending and giving those awesome stamps we just "had to buy" an entirely fantastic look. I have always wanted my images to have depth and shadowing. I have learned some things but I need to know more so I can show you.

Keep watching here for more information on class times. Spring-like weather today but snow on the way beginning of next week. I really would like to know who thought Chicago wanted all this snow!!!!

No comments: