Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kansas city

Tomorrow I head out to Overland Park Kansas for a 10 day run at Costco to demonstrate the Cricut. I've got lots of new ideas for these 10 cartridges so I'm excited to get busy. Hopefully we won't have an earthquake like we did her in Chicago early this morning! I slept through it but Jeff and Brittany felt it. I wonder what reaction Rosie had and whether she got a bit crazy before hand.

Planning the April crop with Karen. It will be the weekend of April 16, 17 and 18th and lots of fun. I am going to be there the whole time because it was too hard trying to juggle a crop and the show in Mt. Prospect. I love the crops, they are a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey, Thea. I hope that the show is going well. I want to see some pictures of the projects you made on your blog. Be sure to post them when you are able. Take care and tell Leslie I said hi.
xoxo, Christine