Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where did the time go???

I finally got around to my blog and can't believe I haven't posted since December! It's been a very busy year and not all of it good. My sister lost her battle with ovarian cancer, I had to put my dog down because of a spinal condition, I was in a car accident-not serious to me but car was totaled. My mom underwent surgery for intestinal resection, she's fine. The kids are back at school so now I can devote more time to my blog.

I've gotten a Pazzles Inspiration Machine and it is amazing!!! The things it can cut seem endless. I was able to work the Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles IL to help promote this awesome machine and was able to sell quite a few. Go to www.pazzles.com for more information. I got a new laptop and as soon as I figure out the photo program that's on here I'll be able to post pictures of layouts and projects!!

No comments: